It’s up to you to decide how much detail you want to know. We have just-in-time explanations that appear when we ask you to input your Information. As well as what’s in this Policy, Services might have a short privacy notice. In that privacy notice you can find key information on what we do with your Information when you use these Services. And if you’re after more detail have a look at these topics.
1. Information We Collect
1.1. Information Collected from our Users
IIf you use our Services to place personal orders to buy our Products, you are to be considered as the User, whose Information is processed as follows.
We collect the following Information to confirm your identity, contact you, invoice you, and otherwise provide our Services:
• Shipping and billing address;
• Email address;
• Telephone number;
• Payment details;
• IP address and device data;
• Other information that you share with us while using our Services.
We collect the above-mentioned Information when the User uses or accesses our Services or places an order on our Site.
Upon starting to use our Services we may process your email address to send you informative materials, such as newsletters, advertisements and others. At any point in time, you can unsubscribe from receiving the above-mentioned information in our email footers.
We do not ordinarily collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
1.2. Information Collected from Concept2048 Site Visitors and Users
Upon visiting our Site or requesting customer support, we may collect and process the following Information related to you.
To provide you with a better customer experience and to improve our Services, we may collect the following information about:
• Your Internet protocol (IP) address;
• Browser type and version;
• Time zone setting and location;
• Browser plug-in types and versions;
• Operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Site;
• Other information that is collected from cookies and similar technology we use.
To ensure a smooth customer support experience, we process Information that you provide on our Site, in emails, or through other means of communication you have used. For this purpose, we may process:
• Your name;
• Email address;
• Website address;
• Any information that you share;
• IP address.
We use this information to provide and enhance our Services and answer any questions you may have.
We may also receive from the payment system provider as much of your Information as stated in privacy policies of these payment system provider and collected by them so please read these policies before finalizing donation or subscription. We may receive from payment system provider the following Information;
• Full name;
• Age and date of birth;
• Country and city of birth;
• Phone number;
• Email address;
• IP address;
• Username in social networks;
• Username in the payment system;
• Social Security Number for US residents;
• Information about the identifying document issued by the state (Passport, ID, driver's license, etc.)
• Tax number;
• Bank account number;
• Information about the card (owner's name, card number, CYC and expiration date);
• Information about the transaction (contractor, amount and date of the transaction).
Information We Collect Automatically.
Information We Collect from Third Parties.
From time to time, we receive information about individuals from our third-party service providers, affiliates, agents, social media services, and partners.
2. How Concept2048 Uses the Information
Except as otherwise indicated, Concept2048 uses your Information for the following purposes:
• To process and fulfill your order(s) for products;
• To respond to any of your inquiries or questions about our products and/or services;
• For marketing purposes;
• To improve our Site or our products and/or services;
• To provide you with additional and updated information, materials, and other advertisements regarding Concept2048 products and/or services;
• To cooperate with government officials or parties in litigation under process of law, to prevent a crime, or as otherwise required by law;
• To enforce or comply with Concept2048 contracts with you or other third parties or protect the security or integrity of the Site;
• To comply with applicable laws;
• To protect against fraud, identity theft, or a threat of safety or destruction of property;
• To protect against legal liability;
• To process payment;
• To perform data analyses and/or research (including de-identification and aggregation of Information).
3. Sharing Information with Third Parties
We share Information with and disclose it to the following parties outside Concept2048, for the purposes set out below:
Third-Party Service Providers.
Your Information may be shared with third parties who provide hosting and server co-location services, manufacturing and printing services, shipping and logistics services, communications and content delivery networks, data and cyber security services, billing and payment processing services, fraud detection and prevention services, web analytics, email distribution and monitoring services, session recording services, marketing services, our legal and financial advisors, among others (collectively the “Third-Party Service Providers”). The Third-Party Service Providers may only receive the minimum amount of your Information data necessary, depending on their particular roles and purposes in facilitating and enhancing our Services and business, and may only use it for such purposes. We will only share your Information to Third Party Service Providers that have undertaken to comply with obligations set out in applicable data protection laws.
Concept2048 remains responsible for the processing of Information carried out by Third Party Service Providers that Concept2048 has engaged with for respective data processing in accordance with applicable laws.
We do research activities and sometimes collaborate with research partners. Every now and then we share our content and data with them. This might include the Information we’ve collected about you. But we’re careful about what we share and what our research partners can do with it.
Linked Third Party Social Media Sites.
We share certain Information with third parties (e.g. other companies, retailers, research organizations, advertisers, ad agencies, advertising networks and platforms, participatory databases, publishers, and non-profit organizations) for processing generally in a hashed or de-identified form, to provide advertising to you based on your interests, including where applicable, through real-time bidding. In some instances, we may also share segments or custom audience data with third parties for marketing purposes.
Other third parties.
In the event of a likely change of control of the business (or a part of the business) such as a sell, a merger, and acquisition, or any transaction, or reorganization, we may share your Information with interested parties, including as part of any due diligence process with new or prospective business owners and their respective professional advisers.
Law enforcement bodies, the authorities and courts.
We disclose Information where necessary for the prevention, investigation or prosecution of criminal activities, and also in response to legal process, e.g. in response to a court order or a subpoena, or in response to a regulator, government authority or law enforcement body's request.
4. International Transfer
We are a company based in Andorra. We operate internationally, and some of the processes involved in our use of your Information will require your Information to be stored or processed in countries outside the country where you are located, including countries where the level of legal protection for your Information may be different and where you may have fewer legal rights in relation to it.
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. Concept2048 does not knowingly collect Information from Users under 18 years of age. In the event that Concept2048 becomes aware that it has collected Information from a User under 18 years of age, we will take steps to delete such information from its database. If you believe that we might have any Information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Do Not Track
The Site does not respond to “do not track” requests. All traffic is treated as equal and processed the same. If you desire to have your browsing be private, we suggest that you use your web browser’s private or incognito function or similar options.
7. Data Subject's Rights
If you are located in the European Economic Area, in accordance with European Union data protection regulations, you have certain rights with respect to your Information.
• Right to access and rectification: You can request details of the Information we hold, along with a copy of your Information, and the correction of any errors in your Information.
• Right to erasure (the “right to be forgotten”): The right, in certain circumstances, to ask for your Information to be deleted. In specific cases, we may not be able to delete some types of Information, in particular, where we have a legal obligation to keep that Information (e.g. for regulatory reporting purposes).
• Marketing communications and sharing with third parties. We provide you with an opportunity to express your preferences with respect to receiving certain marketing communications from us, and our sharing of Information with trusted partners for their direct marketing purposes.
• Right to portability: The right in some cases to receive your Information in a digital format or to have it transmitted directly to another controller (where technically feasible).
• Right to object: The right to object (on grounds relating to your particular situation) to the processing of your Information on the basis of our legitimate interests, including for direct marketing purposes.
• Right to withdraw consent: You can withdraw your consent at any time in respect of any processing of Information which is based upon a consent.
We will assess any request to exercise these rights on a case-by-case basis. There may be circumstances in which we are not legally required to comply with a request because of relevant exemptions provided for in applicable data protection legislation. In some instances, this may mean that we are able to retain your Information even if you withdraw your consent. To exercise these rights, or to contact us, please submit a request to email@example.com.
You have the right to request access to your Information and to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Information by reaching us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, if you believe that we have unlawfully processed your Information, you have the right to submit a complaint to the contact information provided below, or to your respective data protection supervisory authority.
If you do not wish us to place cookies, you may set your browser to refuse some cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you do so, please note that some parts of the Site may then be inaccessible or may not function properly.
9. Information Security
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the Information. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system is guaranteed to be 100% secure, therefore we cannot guarantee absolute security of the Information. We encourage you to take care of the Information in your possession that you process online, limit access of your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished your session and avoid providing us with any sensitive Information whose disclosure you believe could cause you substantial harm.
All of Concept2048 authorized personnel involved in the processing of your Information have committed themselves to confidentiality obligations and shall not access or otherwise process your Information without your authorization if it's not for the purposes of providing our Services to you.
If we experience an Information breach, we will notify you in compliance with the obligations set out in applicable laws.
10. Third Party Websites
12. Contact Information